Thursday

Neurohancing: Life Link NooRacetam 800m

I have been taking NooRacetam from Life Link for a few months now. Does it work?

Yes, I have noticed a greater ability to concentrate from taking NooRacetam. The capsules are 800mg strength. Normally, I take one in the morning and another in the early afternoon.

I take NooRacetam along with some of the other supplements listed in my supplement list on the left hand side of the blog.

Here is the secret with NooRacetam: Take it with choline supplements or after eating a healthy breakfast which includes eggs. This makes the supplement more effective.

What sort of effects do I experience?

Greater concentration. The ability to stay focused and get more done in a shorter amount of time. The ability to stay on target with a particular task, especially writing and research. Time flies and I have no idea how long I have worked on something. It is neat how that works.

I purchased mine from Vitacost, but there are many outlets out there selling NooRacetam; look around for the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Supplements

Neuroenhancing includes information about natural brain supplements, brain supplements, supplements for the brain, brain power supplements, memory supplements, memory vitamins, and vitamins for the brain.

Memory Formula