Sunday

Neuroenhancing Drugs and Supplements

I have been taking and studying supplements for more than twenty years. By that I mean I take a variety of vitamins, herbs and other dietary supplements for their health and lifestyle benefits.

During that time, a culture has risen specifically around "neuroenhancing" one's life by using supplements to increase the brain's and body's abilities. Most supplements, such as antioxidants and amino acids are easy to find. Others are more esoteric in nature and must be purchased online. Some "neurohancers" use prescription medicines legally or in a gray manner.

After researching several articles and websites, I have put myself on course to learn more about supplements and compounds which can increase my capabilities and allow me to fully engage my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain Supplements

Neuroenhancing includes information about natural brain supplements, brain supplements, supplements for the brain, brain power supplements, memory supplements, memory vitamins, and vitamins for the brain.

Memory Formula